Thursday, March 25, 2010

3 going on 13

Today while cutting the grass Faith asks if she can go inside and get a snack. I say sure, thinking she’ll grab a cheese stick, some crackers, maybe an apple. After a while I noticed that she hadn’t made it back outside so I thought I better go check on her. As soon as I opened the door the smell hit me…oh no she had used the toaster. As I turned the corner this is what I found

081

She had decided to make a toasted honey and marshmellow sandwich. I couldn’t help but laugh and of course I let her have it after all the trouble she went through to make it. We did have a discussion though about not using the toaster when mommy or daddy weren't around. I guess next time I need to be more clear on what the snack options are!

No comments:

Post a Comment