Monday, May 17, 2010

So much to blog about and so little time

Gosh I have so much I want to blog about but finding the time has been difficult.  I was thinking about giving up but then I read  this and again decided that this was a wonderful way to document our lives.  So I am going to challenge myself to at least a post a week.  It is funny though because this all goes along with the feeling lately that I have had about the priorities in my life.  What is important to me and what I want to invest my time with.   I have a few other challenges that I am giving myself that I will hopefully write about also, if I get brave enough to put them out there in cyber world.  But for now I must get Teresa off to preschool and then tackle a huge shopping trip to Sam’s.  Fun times ahead…… 

No comments:

Post a Comment